Friday, July 16, 2010

sickness sux!!

I am living in a family of Vomitrons the unwell.. what started last night with Jumeirah, continued all night with her, then she passed the baton ( and bug) to me early this morning... We pretty much flaked all day... then just before bed tonight, Amahli gave a fine performance all over the loungeroom floor, narrowly missing where Jumeirah performed last night, and then for the big finale, Jared gave a performance that outdid us all in the bedroom :(

I am exhausted, flat, drained and feeling like someone has whacked me with a block of wood... please forgive the lack of blog.

Next week is a new week :)

Sick- free weekend to you all...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. I am so sorry to read that. I will be praying it all goes away and you have a speedy recovery and a restful weekend. :-) Many hugs sent your way.

    ReplyDelete