Tuesday, September 4, 2012

fathers day fun


Over the weekend we celebrated the Master of the House, Daddy :)

Fathers day is a bit busy here as I am heavily involved in kids ministry at church at fathers/mothers day is always a big thing ( the jars were part of fathers day). I had another idea for Fathers day at church, a photo booth. Not long ago, Tim and I went to a wedding where the reception had a photo booth. It was so much fun to be part of and it left us with a cute little momento to stick on the fridge :)
I thought this would be a great idea for the dads at church to have fun with but to also have something to take home with them.
So I set to task, helping to organise it and also organise some props for it.

I wanted to make some moustaches to add to the booth, knowing that it adds to the fun! So I cut some out of black cardstock, attached some to wooden skewers, and then took them outside to test with my own kids ( Well,  I cant waste the opportunity!).

Oh my gosh. This is currently my favourite photo EVER :)

They loved the moustaches, how they made them look and how funny it was.
So I decided to make a fathers day card for my dad and Tim for fathers day as well :)

This is the end result and I am so thrilled with it!!

Moustaches will DEFINITELY be part of my props for shoots now.

So if you want to take some funny moments of your kids/family/friends you totally should make some yourself!

I added it Click it up a Notch... go check them out!
Click It Up A Notch

2 comments:

  1. This might be the funniest thing I've seen! Brilliant and adorable! I had fun finding this picture at the "i clicked it up a notch" august challenge. i'd like to invite you to come share your photography at my weekly photo challenge: http://dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/thank-to-everyone-who-linked-up-last.html. It is smaller and I'd love it if it featured some of your photography. This week's theme is family. Please consider joining!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nancy :) I will pop over!

    ReplyDelete